MODEL MAKERS & CUSTOM FABRICATION SHOP
Pro Modelbuilders is a firm of custom fabricators and modelmakers located inVancouver, BC, Canada. Most of our projects are scale models (architectural models andtopographic models), but we also do display and exhibit work, movie prop work, andprototyping for designers.
We serve clients in Canada and the USA. Not only do we routinely ship throughout NorthAmerica, but we have shipped models as far away as China and Europe.
Experts In A Wide Range of Model Building
Topographic models were the foundation of our firms first incarnation, but since then we have branched out to accumulate expertise in a wide variety of model types, including: Presentation, Aerospace, Architectural Massing, Topographical, Real Estate Marketing Centers, Tradeshow, Exhibits & Prototypes, and Film Props & Dioramas models for the movie industry.
View our complete Gallery & Portfolio
Clients We Serve
Our clients include architects, designers, civic planners, city councils, developers, entrepreneurs, marketing consultants, advertisers, the film industry, forestry and mining engineers, museums, science centers, themed attractions, property managers, and educators - anybody with an idea to be presented in the form of a model.
Competitive Pricing and On Time
The Pro Modelbuilders team takes pride in meeting the challenges our varied clientele bring to the shop. We work as problem solvers in three-dimensions with a reputation for fine quality finish, responding to the time-sensitive requirements of our clients and competitive pricing. We will not take the job on if we cannot complete it in time.
- - Our process can range from being very consultative to taking charge of all aspects (composition, color etc.) based on our long experience.
- - We communicate progress, and ask questions, through emails and images as some of our clients are half a continent away (or more).
- - Accuracy and quality of finish are paramount in our work. However you are using the models, we feel that the quality of our work should reflect well on yours.
- - We specialize in topographic models that can be upgraded to show changes or ongoing development over time (ask us how), and we can offer features such as lighting and interactive panels.
- - We have a lot of experience packaging models for safe transport to their final destinations. This is essential if the models are going to travel from venue to venue such as tradeshow models. We can order metal IATSE cases if that is what you require.
World-class Model Makers Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are located in a 5,000 sq. ft. shop in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Although the bulk of our work is in Canada and the USA, we have built projects that have been shipped and used around the world.
Our staff has a combined experience of over 150 years of model making experience. We treat every project (large or small) with the same respect. We love what we do and we love learning how to make it better with new techniques. We will work with you to provide a model that meets your specific needs.